|Home||PT Forms||Location / Contact||Services||Exercises||Products||About|
Start by tightening the transverse abdominis muscle
* Draw belly button up and in ("fog window")
- Slowly straighten 1 leg, keeping the thighs even with each other.
- Return to start postion and alternate legs
- Monitor your hip bones for movement by placing your fingers on the hip bones.
- Attempt to stabilize you pelvis(hip bones) by keeping the abdominals tight.
- Try to minimize or eliminate any movement from under your fingers.
← Return to Exercises index
|© 2011-2018 Spine and Sports Physical Therapy | firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Design Austin|