|Home||PT Forms||Location / Contact||Services||Exercises||Products||About|
Straight leg raise
- Start by tightening the transverse abdominis muscle
* Draw belly button up and in ("fog window")
- Slowly straighten 1 leg.
- Lower the leg then raise the leg back up until the thighs are even.
- Don't touch the floor.
- Monitor your hip bones for movement by placing your fingers on the hip bones.
- Attempt to stabilize your pelvis(hip bones) by keeping the abdominals tight.
- Try to minimize or eliminate any movement from under your fingers.
← Return to Exercises index
|© 2011-2018 Spine and Sports Physical Therapy | email@example.com||Web Design Austin|