|Home||PT Forms||Location / Contact||Services||Exercises||Products||About|
Apply light pressure to your head in the following positions:
- above ear (during sidebending)
- at temple (during rotation)
- at back of head (during extension)
- at forehead (during flexion)
- * Be sure to use light pressure and maintain proper posture.
Move head into each direction slowly within a painfree range of motion.
Apply pressure during the entire movement until your head returns to a neutral position.
← Return to Exercises index
|© 2011-2018 Spine and Sports Physical Therapy | email@example.com||Web Design Austin|