|Home||PT Forms||Location / Contact||Services||Exercises||Products||About|
Apply light pressure to your head in the following positions:
- at temple (to resist rotation)
- above ear (to resist sidebending)
- at back of head (to resist looking up)
- at forehead (to resist looking down)
* Be sure to use light pressure and maintain proper posture.
Your head should not move.
← Return to Exercises index
|© 2011-2018 Spine and Sports Physical Therapy | firstname.lastname@example.org||Web Design Austin|