|Home||PT Forms||Location / Contact||Services||Exercises||Products||About|
Bent knee fall out
- Start by tightening the transverse abdominis muscle
* Draw belly button up and in ("fog window")
- With your knees bent, lower one knee out to the side then return.
- Monitor your hip bones for movement by placing your fingers on the hip bones.
- Attempt to stabilize your pelvis(hip bones) by keeping the abdominals tight.
- Try to minimize or eliminate any movement from under your fingers.
Perform 10-15 repetitions then switch legs.
← Return to Exercises index
|© 2011-2018 Spine and Sports Physical Therapy | email@example.com||Web Design Austin|